Saturday, October 18, 2008

in love with rachel maddow

So, I have to admit it...I have a crush on Rachel Maddow. In case you do not know who she is her political blog from AirAmerica is http://www.rachelmaddow.com/

Normally, I'm not into butch lesbians. But her smile and her hair and her eyes, awe I want her so bad! Never before has watching and hearing about politics been more fun! haha Even though I am a little bit politic, I've never been one to get too much into the individual pundits' shows. Until I met Rachel. We met one evening when I got home from work and she starting speaking to me about the economy, why mccain's sliding in the polls, and bizzare things that when on in the news that day....

ah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please take a look at www.8against8.com. It's 8 Lesbian Bloggers, Working to raise 8 Thousand dollars in 8 days to Vote No On 8. Please considered visiting the site and posting about our campaign on your blog. Thank you so much!